Distance Learning Course
Effective Job Orientation for Youth
This is a learning course with a hybrid approach, combining learning in the institutions and organisations themselves, and distance learning, including self-learning.
The units cover various learning aims, including:
- understand the benefits and advantages of Symbolwork
- understand effective and constructive counselling
- become familiar with the Symbolwork toolset and materials
- learn more about different counselling approaches using Symbolwork
- improve the skills necessary for an effective and sustainable counselling session
Symbols can make a tremendous contribution to self-awareness of the client, self-esteem as they have infinite meanings and are interconnected with multiple feelings. It contributes to the solution of challenging situations as it promotes the self-responsibility and resources orientated thinking of clients and thus enables them to set goals for their lives and realize those.
Youth workers/trainers or professionals in career counselling and professional orientation.
For certification participants have to attend, additionally to the online course, 2 blended learning days.
Next available dates for certification are in February 2024. The February course is a special course financed under Erasmus+, so there are no costs for participants. Try to be among the first ones!
For more information especially the certification dates in your region please contact:
For inscription to the course please sent us the following learning agreement.
Blended Learning Course
Blended CareerBot Training
You want to improve your professional competences on career guidance? You want to provide others with easy-to-navigate online job finding tools?
- improve digital skills of professional counsellors
- increase digital competences, literacy, and techniques
- learn more about requirements of skills and job trends on national but also European level
- preparation of successful job application nationally and abroad
With the CareerBOT project, you can improve your digital competences and readiness and increase your resources for career guidance and search. You are the focus of all developed outcomes with the goal of supporting you in your work practices.
Youth workers/trainers or professionals in career counselling and professional orientation OR Young people looking for professional orientation.
Attendance mandatory for certified online course, with additional 2 blended learning days.
Next blended learning dates for certification in Torre del Mar,15th and 22nd February 2024, 10:00-13:00h. The February course is a special course financed under Erasmus+, so there are no costs for participants. Try to be among the first ones!
For more information please contact: